Dear Field-Map users, dear colleagues,
IFER team has the pleasure to invite you to the 4th Field-Map International User Conference. The conference will take place from 18th to 21st September, 2012 in the beautiful scenery of the Krkonose Mountains National Park, Czech Republic.
The main target of the conference is to exchange information and experiences among Field-Map users and developers.
IFER team will introduce the latest Field-Map software and hardware solutions for forest management planning and standing timber volume assessment and assortment, the validation of Field-Map technology gained by the EU body Join Research Centre and new possibilities to get Field-Map multi-licenses for your specific project. Large part of the conference will be dedicated to Field-Map user papers.
Conference room, accommodation and meals will be provided at the attractive tourist hut Vyrovka http://www.vyrovka-krkonose.cz near Pec pod Snezkou village
- Accommodation x 3 nights (on September 18, 19 and 20)
- Breakfast x 3 (on September 19, 20 and 21)
- Lunches x 2 (on September 20 and 21)
- Dinner x 1 (on September 19)
- Excursion (on September 19) - including sandwiches/snacks and drinks
- Conference refreshments and drinks (on September 20 and 21)
IFER is glad to offer to all participants the welcome ice breaker dinner (on September 18) and the official conference dinner (on September 19).
Conference language: English